My name is Randy McKechnie.
I am the President of RLM Consulting Inc
RLM Consulting, Inc is an Alternative Dispute Resolution, Brokerage & Property Tax Consulting, Firm Assistant to many local individuals and firms including Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Century 21 Judge Fite, Fedelius Buyer’s Voice, Seller’s Advocate and many other large and small firms.
- The review of sales contracts, consult and give advice to brokers in business planning, recruiting, marketing concepts and operation policies.
- Serve as a review editor for Dearborn Financial Publishing, Inc. reviewing real estate contract law and law of agency text.
- Instruct pre-licensing and mandatory continuing education courses for tax consultants, CPA’s, attorneys, appraisers and real estate licensee’s in conjunction with course providers, such as:
- The University of Texas at Arlington
- Greater Dallas Association of REALTORS®
- Institute of Real Estate Professionals
- Continuing Education Institute
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals and others.
- Speaker at conferences and seminars for several associations, such as
- Independent Brokers Association
- Texas Real Estate Teachers Association
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Real Estate Buyer’s Brokers Association and others, pertaining to agency law, DTPA, contracts and property tax
- Alternative Dispute Resolution a professional trained through arbitration or mediations listed on the The Comptroller’s Property Tax Arbitrators registry.
- Over 40 years of experience in the real estate industry creating and implementing many successful brokerages, marketing and business development programs for firms, local and national in scope.
- Successfully negotiated over $100 million of contracts related to business and real property sales, management and leasing.
- Created, developed and designed many educational materials including syllabuses, tests and course work.
- Mediated mare than 200 hours of business and insurance disputes while maintaining a greater than 85% success ratio.
- Over 25 years as an arbitrator & mediator. Handling cases for commissions and office disputes, earnest money disputes, contract issues and property tax values.
Served as President and officer of Arlington, TX REALTOR(R) association Former Broker Chairman of the Texas Broker/Lawyer Committee Former Texas Association of REALTORS(R) Educator or the Year
General Manager of Century 21 Homesellers and ERA Paul Kautz & Associates, Inc., two local real estate firms.
Vice-Chairman, Tarrant Appraisal Review Board, Served six years as arbitration panel chairperson on disputes between taxpayers and Tarrant Appraisal District over value, exemptions and delivery of data.
President/Owner. Century 21 Select (formerly Terrell & Garrett, Inc.) Large local real estate firm with approximately 135 sales associates. Annul sales volume of $100 million, both residential and commercial real property.
EXPERT TESTIMONY REFERRENCES
Cases Included for both Plaintiff and Defendant
Mark Hardy /w Porter, Scott, Weiberg & Delehant /n Sacramento, CA.,
Joann Wright /w Chappell & Handy, Tolbert Greenwood / James Riddell /w Cantey & Hanger, Joe Tolbert /w Harris, Finley, & Bogle, Robert West / Tom Larimore /w Michener, Larimore, & etc /n Fort Worth, TX.
Miles Nelson /w Boldrick, Clifton, Nelson & Holland /n Midland, TX
Frank Hill /w Hill, Gilstapp Daniel Bulmberg /w Blumberg & Assoc. /n Arlington, TX
Patricia Wilhite/ w Wilhite & Assoc. Robert Sims /w White, Hill, Sims & Wiggins James Shields/ Patrick Henry /w Shields, Britton & Fraser Donald Walsh /w Fishman, Jones, Walsh, & Marsh/ M. Halpren/ Lowery Martin /w Halpren & Martin/ Daniel Tostrud /w Cowles & Thopmson/ Kent Newsom /w Newsom, Terry & Newsom/ Steven Polino / w Godwin Gruber/ Eric Wolfgang / w Wolfgang & Assoc n Dallas, TX.
Randy McKechnie, BROKER, REPTC
P. O. Box 150305
Arlington, TX 76015-6305